Thursday, April 07, 2011

Making a list and where are we going again?

Guten tag!

"There's a whole world out there."

In anticipation of a long plane ride, I wanted to reflect upon the mostly drab experience of the few days before a trip abroad.*
All week before, I came to work each day with fervor, getting things done that needed to get done… before. Thursday, I had completed the tasks and started to post this blog. The title alluded to a list of some kind. It eludes me at the moment. It wasn't meant to delude anyone.
Making lists is a fun way organize things. You could organize pros and cons, people, careers, autos, government offices, disaster areas, catastrophic events, hobbies, carpet samples, paper stocks, airlines, car rental companies, hotels, cities in Austr… Oh yeah!

A list
fashionable clothing
MP3 player
books
shoes
boots
passport
camera
journal
binoculars
money
attitude
German dictionary

Okay, I got sick of the list. I'm still writing though. I am drinking a "revive" vitaminwater for some reason; thirsty I guess. See? Drab. Maybe something will happen tomorrow (Friday).
Still not Friday yet. It is gonna be quiet in this office next week. I will certainly not miss it.
This has become a waiting tactic for me; A time-waster with a cruel intent and a rewarding but just-out-of-reach conclusion. Time can be a cruel som-bitch.
It's quiet in here now. I'm waiting!! Wow, nothing.
I got a lot done this past month. The frustration wasn't as bad as it could have been. I didn't really clench teeth at all. A few "bad" days had me on-edge but mild comparatively. I am learning a lot these days and hope it pays off. I still need to go to AAA and call the bank. It is good to have the weekend to get ready. Diet and rest are the focus.

pills
toiletries
sunglasses
opinions
writing implements
gum
snacks
no drinks
map
a sense of wonder

Sick of it again. I'm going to get up and walk around a bit. Okay, I officially want OUT-OF-HERE!!! It's in the 60s outside. I should get some exercise.
I am now eating a Peppermint Patty and a mini Reese's cup. Yeah, I know, still dull.

No comments: